Magento 2 is set to change the way eCommerce is governed. It provides more usability, scalability & improved site maintenance. Not to mention the fact that it’s rapid & will outperform the majority of other eCommerce platforms out there.
Now is the time to move from your Magento 1 to the new and improved Magento 2 platform. This will, however, take careful planning followed by a meticulous development migration. Ensuring your new Magento 2 site does not compromise on any of your current functionality, or features, that your current site has (especially if they were custom developed) is something we’re more than conscious of & prepared for.
First, we provide you with a Magento 2 migration audit which covers what is still available to extend, what comes part & parcel and what may need to be reconsidered. Next, once completed, we will be able to quote you for the migration. If you would like to proceed with a migration audit or require further information around upgrading to Magento 2 then please contact us.
- Sarah K CLIENT“I had my existing logo redesigned and a second logo adapted from it for a new but linked business venture. Excellent service and communication throughout and very reasonably priced. Will definitely use again.”
- Darren TCLIENT“It’s an absolute pleasure to be working alongside The Northern Foundry, we have worked with them over the past year and their experience and ability is beyond any other partner we have worked with. Poppy and the team are real assets to the group and we look forward to working closely in the future with them on many more projects.”
- Mark CCLIENT“The Northern Foundry team were the perfect match for our graphic design and logo requirements. Right from the discovery phase of establishing exactly what we wanted our logo to show until the completion they provided a top quality services along with the best quality work.”
- Alexandra BCLIENT“Fantastic service! I can honestly say without the help of The Northern Foundry team I wouldn’t be in the fortunate position of expanding and growing by beauty business. Great staff and great value.”
- Lee PCLIENT"At first I was unsure about using the services of a company for social media work and graphic design but The Northern Foundry exceeded my expectations. Fantastic work and even better service.”
- Sian ThomasCLIENT
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Our work with The Northern Foundry aimed to re-platform our website whilst adding some key functionality. We were thrilled by the project management shown by the team along with their enthusiasm for making sure that all work was completed to the highest standard and within the set timescales. What we appreciated most about working with The Northern Foundry was..."